Scope of Service Experience
Property Management –oversees all aspects of day-to-day operations of the property, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair.
- Establish and implement (or maintain) an existing preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment and building systems that are the Owner’s responsibility to maintain
- Initiate preventive maintenance programs and surveys for all roofs and parking lots.
- Establish and implement housekeeping programs to upgrade common areas both interior and exterior.
- Supervise all vendors related to maintenance and housekeeping personnel
- Attend to the maintenance supervision of all ordinary and extraordinary repairs and alterations.
- Analyze periodically all service contracts to determine if alternative contractors would be more cost-effective.
- Collect all rents, other charges and miscellaneous income.
- Review all existing leases and prepare current lease abstracts.
- Provide monthly financial reports:
- Collections, billings made during the month with sources of income identified;
- Detailed expense ledger including Current Rent Roll, Tenant Sales Information, Bank Statement and Bank Reconciliation Report
- Obtain, verify and pay real estate and personal property tax, improvement assessments, and other like charges as directed by Owner, and pay amounts due under service contracts.
- Make all mortgage, ground lease and promissory note payments and comply with mortgage documents as directed by Owner.
- Review real estate tax bills and assessments as directed by Owner, protest when required by Owner
Background & Experience
Laurel brings over twenty years of Executive Assistant experience to our firm, with a background in condominium and hotel administration.
- Sullivan University, Bachelor’s Degree
- Hospitality Management Sullivan University, Associates Degree, Science in Culinary Arts