Scope of Responsibilities
Sales and Leasing of commercial office, retail and investment properties.
Background & Experience
DeeDee Davis has consistently excelled and earned a well deserved reputation as a leader in the commercial real estate arena. Her in-depth market intelligence, fairness and professionalism are just a few of the reasons she is consistently a high volume producer. DeeDee is a consummate professional, who epitomizes an ethos of integrity and standards.
In 2018, Davis and her business partner Logan DeVries bought NAI Pensacola through a management buyout. The buyout is a significant milestone in the companies continuing evolution. Management is committed to growth and innovation. This new structure will enable NAI Pensacola to expand its marketing and sales platform to provide additional value-added services to its commercial real estate clients.
- Florida’s Teacher of the Year.
- Florida’s Ambassador for Education
- Florida House of
- Outstanding Woman in Real Estate
- B.S. Auburn University M.A.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Post graduate work, University of West Florida
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Former Director Downtown Improvement Board
- Board, University of West Florida Foundation
- Past Chairman, Board of Directors Council on Aging Member
- Past President, The Aragon Group
- Chairman, Pensacola Redistricting Commission
- Pensacola Association Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Quietwater Business Park
- Main Street Office Building
- The Rhodes Building
- Sun Trust Building
- City of Pensacola Land Dispositions
Blockbuster Cash America Celebrity Homes Chisholm Properties, llc CVS Cyn Solutions Dr Patrinely Garden Street, LLC Gulf South Bank Mainline Art House Merchant, Inc. Nationwide Insurance Prime Manufacturing Scout Boutique Smart Bank Studer Group Suntrust Terrance A Gross, Esq. Veracity Technology Vision Construction Wells Fargo