Scope of Service Experience
Ellzey joined NAI Pensacola in 2002. He is a top performing commercial sales agent who specializes in industrial, and land sales with extensive development experience.
Background & Experience
Ellzey and Company Realtors (Louisiana) established agency that was engaged in all phases of real estate brokerage including residential, commercial, acreage, and property management. 1969 -1984.
Ellzey Construction Co. Inc, (Florida) 1984 – 2002 Custom Home Builder & Developer
Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate, NAI Pensacola August 2002-to present
Louisiana Tech University, BS Electrical Engineering
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- Commercial Multiple Listing Service
- Home Builders Association of West Florida (member & Past President)
- Licensed Electrical Engineer, State of Louisiana (inactive)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate, State of Florida
- Licensed Building Contractor, State of Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate, State of Alabama
- Florida Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Shenandoah Estates Subdivision, Baton Rouge- Developed 260 single family lots in Golf course development.
- Briar Place Subdivision- Baton Rouge, LA- Developed 131 single family lots
- Old Jefferson Park Subdivision, Baton Rouge, LA- Developed Fifty single family, multi family and commercial lots.
- Hidden Creek Subdivision, Baton Rouge, LA- Developed 14 acreage sized estate lots.
- Camelot Square, Baton Rouge, LA- Developed 20,000 +/-SF office space, commercial sites.
- Old Hammond Square, Baton Rouge, LA- Developed 61 town home units.
- Westwood Duplex S/D- 72 lots for duplex units, Baton Rouge, LA
- Old San Francisco, Baton Rouge, LA – Developed sixty-one-unit town home development
- Shenandoah Square, Baton Rouge, LA Developed 66 town home development
- Magnolia Lake Subdivision- Developed 101 Lot Single Family Subdivision. DeFuniak Springs, Walton County, FL
- Sunset Oaks Subdivision- Developed 8 lot Single Family lakefront Subdivision, Andalusia, Covington County, AL.
- Bay Colony Subdivision-Developed 75 Single Family Golf Course Lots on Tiger Point Gulf Course, Gulf Breeze, FL
United Parcel Service, United Bank, BBVA Compass Bank, Emerald Coast Utility Authority, The First Bank, Paces Foundation, RMS, Timberlands, Hancock Whitney Bank, Auburn University Real Estate Foundation, Inc., First National Bank of Baldwin County, AL, City of Gulf Breeze, FL.